BEAUTIFUL HOUSE ON A DEEP WATER CANAL WITH NEW SEAWALL, DOCK AND 12000 LB REMOTE CONTROL BOAT LIFE ONLY MINUTES TO THE RIVER! Bring your 22' boat and move right into this beautifully remodeled 4 bedroom, 2 bath beauty! Foyer entry leads to formal living and dining rooms. Spacious open kitchen offers wood cabinets, large eating island, newer refrigerator, dishwasher, and stove (with air fryer). Kitchen overlooks family room and charming Florida Room. Master suite features walk-in closet. Tub/shower and double vanity in the master bath. Add'l bedrooms all comfortably sized. A/C'd storage room/workshop. Rear southern exposure. Quiet cul-de-sac. LED lighting in/out. Newly painted in/out. Tropically landscaped with irrigation system. A/C 2020. Seawall/dock-2021. Roof-2001. Fenced-2020. Great location! Close to turnpike, I95, downtown Stuart, beaches, shopping and restaurants.
Rental - Single Family, 1 Story
2,680 sq. ft
4/30/2022 12:00:00 AM
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Closet Cabinetry,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Dual Sinks,Entrance Foyer,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Split Bedrooms,Tub Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Storm/Security Shutters. Sprinklers Automatic.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price