Open, bright 2-story, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath beauty with master suite on first level. Foyer entry leads to this spacious home featuring an oversized great room with soaring ceilings, tall windows, and a wood burning fireplace. Formal dining area with sliding doors that open to a covered patio and private fenced backyard. There's plenty of room for a pool. Tile floors on first level. The kitchen features wood cabinetry with granite counter-tops, pantry, stainless steel appliances and a charming breakfast area. The first floor master suite is generous sized with impact windows, large walk-in closet jacuzzi tub and a double vanity with his 'n her sinks. Upstairs find 3 oversized bedrooms and bath. 2 car garage. Roof-2018. Martin County's A rated schools, including Jensen Beach High.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,866 sq. ft
1,866 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jensen Beach High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Whirlpool Spa
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Closet Cabinets,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,Pantry,Pull Down Stairs,Sky Light(s),Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Fence,Open Patio,Zoned Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price