This beautiful 4br/3ba home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, on 1 fabulous acre (.99) and backs to a private wooded preserve. Enter this CBS home and be immediately greeted by beautiful pool views! Open, bright and spacious with volume ceilings-many coffered. Formal living and dining rooms. Large kitchen offers pretty maple wood cabinets, pantry, newer stainless steel appliances (induction stove), granite counter-tops, center island with vegetable sink, charming breakfast area and large eating bar which overlooks a spacious family room. Sliding pocket doors along the rear open to an 1800 sf covered screened lanai and heated, salt water pool. Generous-sized master bedroom offers 2 walk-in closets. Master bath has dual vanities, roman tub, shower with frameless door and water closet. One guest bedroom is 24x15-multiple uses possible. 2 a/c's-appx 2 years. Whole home generator. Brick paver driveway. 3 car garage. Low HOA fees-$40/mo. Impeccable, well maintained, great house!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,689 sq. ft
Westwood Country Estates
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Tile, Concrete, Laminate
- Central Air, Zoned
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Closet Cabinetry,Garden Tub/Roman Tub,High Ceilings,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. 3 Space(s).
- Pool Description
- Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Pool Equipment,Screen Enclosure,Salt Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Outdoor Shower,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. Cul-De-Sac,Wooded,Sprinklers Automatic.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County