RARE, QUIET ESTATE SIZED LOT IN 'THE MEADOWS'! This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath "Bedford" model features a pretty kitchen with wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, a breakfast area and the wall in the kitchen has been opened to accommodate a wonderful eating bar which overlooks the great room, dining area and charming air conditioned Florida room. All bedrooms are generous-sized but the master suite is overly so and features a walk-in closet with dual vanities, large shower and tub in the bath. The backyard is WAY oversized...ON AN INTERIOR WALL...QUIET, private and fenced. This is a wonderful, well-kept, well-loved home! Great neighborhood too! Always find people walking...with or without their dog, biking, or skating along The Meadows' delightful oak tree lined streets. Friends gather at the community pool for social outings, bocce or tennis/pickleball. The location is superb...close to I95, Florida turnpike, beaches, shopping, and restaurants.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,833 sq. ft
Meadows, The Meadows
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Sewer Available,Underground Utilities,Water Available
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Closet Cabinetry,Dual Sinks,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Family/Dining Room,High Ceilings,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Split Bedrooms,Skylights,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Storm/Security Shutters. Trees.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price