Waterfront property with deep water, 12K lift and terrific dock is steps from your back door. This beautiful CBS house is move-in ready featuring newer metal roof, impact glass doors & windows, garage door, A/C, tankless water heater and more which helps with the homeowner's insurance premium. Outside is a brand new oversized circular paver driveway with new culvert pipe underneath, new landscaping and irrigation pipes. There is loads of parking for trucks, RVs, trailers and guests. The floorplan is open, spacious, light & bright with a perfect north south exposure. Attractive kitchen has newer appliances, granite and white cabinets. Live minutes to fishing, sailing, cruising and most all water sports. This is a must see! Refrigerator in garage does not convey.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,823 sq. ft
1,823 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Separate Shower
- Breakfast Area,Dining-Florida,Eat-In Kitchen,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Drive - Circular,Garage - Attached,RV/Boat.
- Auto Sprinkler
- Boat Amenities
- Electric Available,Lift,Private Dock,Up to 30 Ft B
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Room for Pool,Screen Porch. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price