Waterfront property with deep water, 12K boat lift and terrific dock is steps from your back door. Live minutes to fishing, sailing, cruising and most all water sports. This beautiful CBS house is move-in ready featuring newer metal roof, impact glass doors & windows, garage door, A/C, tankless water heater and more which helps with the homeowners insurance premium. Outside is a brand new oversized circular paver driveway with new culvert pipe underneath, new landscaping and irrigation pipes. There is loads of parking for trucks, RVs, trailers and guests. The floorplan is open, spacious, light & bright with a perfect north south exposure. Attractive kitchen has newer appliances, granite and white cabinets. This is a must see! Refrigerator in garage does not convey.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,823 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Water Connected,Electricity Available
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Eat-in Kitchen,Family/Dining Room,Split Bedrooms,Skylights,Separate Shower,Bar,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 1 Space(s).
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Room For Pool. Sprinklers Automatic.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price